Ensure success in every treatment you perform with consultation tips and techniques, and visual skin and hair analysis with Tina Zillmann, LE, CLHRP, and practicing technician. This basic 2-hour course will educate experienced and novice technicians on successful communication techniques, qualifying patients, pre- and post-treatment practices, and identifying potential complication(s) with prescription and cosmetic skin care product use. Having a well-versed consultation technique not only ensures success in your treatment, but helps perpetuate success with your practice.
• Communication tips and tools for the technician
• Dissecting the consent form and learning key questions to ask
• Prescriptions and cosmeceuticals that interfere with hair removal
• Educating patients about the procedure
• Adjusting your technique to each individual